Odorcide® 210 Concentrate - 16 oz. Fresh Scent
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, and nonflammable.
- Can be used on wool (does not break down wool fibers).
- Nonstaining, nonionic, and non-carcinogenic.
- Biodegradable, water based, pH 6.8 when diluted.
Odorcide 210 is a complex blend of safe, biodegradable ingredients that fall within the following:
- Monohydric and oxidized hydroxyl-containing organic compounds
- Condensation products or organic salts and hydroxy-containing organic compounds
- Natural plant oils
- Deionized water
- Bonding (chemisorption), counteraction, absorption.
- No problematic enzymes, bacteria, oxidizers, olfactory desensitizers.
- Inhibitors and residuals, which prevent new odors from old and new deposits.
Specifically formulated to eliminate unpleasant odors in carpet, upholstery, rest rooms, locker rooms, and more. Serious odors originating from pet/human urine, sweat, mold, feces and decaying organic material can be extremely offensive and difficult to eliminate. Odorcide® works through a process of counteraction and absorption to safely, but effectively eliminate the malodor. It can be used in carpet cleaning systems and a variety of janitorial applications. Designed to work in carpet cleaning and deodorizing equipment as a pre-soak, detergent, or rinse additive. Spray on hard surfaces in restrooms or other rooms found in schools, homes, hospitals and nursing homes. Can also be used for on-going odor elimination as an additive to mop, sponge, or sprayer applications.